Looking to the FutureSo What Can Be Done?, New Research And Therapies, And As For Now?
There is nothing at present that can cure cerebral palsy or that can prevent it from ever happening to someone. Despite the very best nurturing and medical efforts of parents and doctors, children will still be born today with cerebral palsy. Unfortunately, since in most cases of CP the cause is unknown, little can currently be done to stop it from occurring.
- Cerebral Palsy - What's Going On with Me - The Early Signs, What Happens Next?, Associated Medical Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy - Living with Cerebral Palsy - What Do You Mean, A “treatment Plan”?, Working Together, Dealing With Feelings, When Friends Or Family Members Have Cp
- Cerebral Palsy - Looking to the Future - So What Can Be Done?
- Cerebral Palsy - Looking to the Future - New Research And Therapies
- Cerebral Palsy - Looking to the Future - And As For Now?
- Other Free Encyclopedias