Family MattersRealizing The Problem, Discovering Hidden Talents, Homework, When Studying An Your Own, Developing Self-esteem
If you have dyslexia, your family can be a very important source of help. They can help you cope with your problems. They can help you with exercises to make reading easier. They can offer patience and understanding. They can give emotional support.
Yet a family can also make things harder. Some families don't understand the problem of dyslexia. Some refuse to accept it. Others don't know how to help.
- Dyslexia - For Further Reading
- Dyslexia - Coping with Dyslexia - Reading Pictures, Causing Trouble, Treatments For Dyslexia, Multisensory Treatment, Classroom Strategies, When Taking Notes - Memorizing, Using Others, Making Jokes
- Dyslexia - Family Matters - Realizing The Problem
- Dyslexia - Family Matters - Discovering Hidden Talents
- Dyslexia - Family Matters - Homework
- Dyslexia - Family Matters - When Studying An Your Own
- Dyslexia - Family Matters - Developing Self-esteem
- Other Free Encyclopedias