When Depression Becomes SevereRisk Factors For Teen Suicide, Warning Signs Of Suicide, Heeding The Threat
Suicide is now the second leading cause of death for those ages fifteen to nineteen. Each year 250,000 teens attempt suicide and 2,000 actually kill themselves. Since 1960, teen suicides have doubled. Girls are more likely to attempt suicide, but boys are four times more successful at killing themselves, usually with guns.
- Depression - When Depression Is in Your Home - How To Deal With Depression, What Not To Say To A Depressed Person, Be Kind To Yourself - To Guard Against Depression
- Depression - What Is Depression - Who Has Depression?, What Does It Feel Like To Be Depressed?, It Can Happen To Anyone
- Depression - When Depression Becomes Severe - Risk Factors For Teen Suicide
- Depression - When Depression Becomes Severe - Warning Signs Of Suicide
- Depression - When Depression Becomes Severe - Heeding The Threat
- Other Free Encyclopedias