What Are the Causes of SchizophreniaGenetics, How Do Genes Cause Schizophrenia?, Environment
Schizophrenia is a complicated disorder, and experts still do not know exactly what causes it. Over the years, people have come up with many theories (possible explanations) for the causes of schizophrenia. As researchers have learned more about the disorder, some of these theories have been rejected and others have been developed. Currently most people in the mental health field think that schizophrenia may be caused by a combination of factors.
- Schizophrenia - What Schizophrenia Is Not - Split Or Multiple Personality Disorder, Street Drug Psychosis, Lifestyle Choice, What Is A Schizophrenic?
- Schizophrenia - Psychological Treatments for Schizophrenia - Picking Up The Pieces, Psychotherapy
- Schizophrenia - What Are the Causes of Schizophrenia - Genetics
- Schizophrenia - What Are the Causes of Schizophrenia - How Do Genes Cause Schizophrenia?
- Schizophrenia - What Are the Causes of Schizophrenia - Environment
- Other Free Encyclopedias