Where to Go for HelpIn The United StatesIn Canada
- Learning Disabilities Association of Canada (LDAC) 323 Chapel Street, #200 Ottawa, Ontario K1N 7Z2
Web site: http://edu-ss10.educ.queensu.ca/∼lda
- Nonprofit organization conducts programs and provides information in both English and French on learning disabilities.
- Learning Disabilities - Who Has a Learning Disability - An Invisible Disability, Do I Have A Learning Disability?, Identifying Ld, Assessment, Accurate Assessment Matters
- Learning Disabilities - What Is a Learning Disability - Trouble With Schoolwork, Learning Disability Doesn't Mean Lazy, A New Term For An Old Problem
- Learning Disabilities - Where to Go for Help - In The United States
- Other Free Encyclopedias