Depression - What Is Depression - Who Has Depression?, What Does It Feel Like To Be Depressed?, It Can Happen To Anyone
R oz knew her mother was upset with her. It was a firm rule in their house that chores had to be done before everything else. But lately, when ever she tried to do anything, Roz's stomach hurt. It wasn't just an excuse to get out of work. But her mother thought it was.
Roz and her mother began arguing more and more. Roz's mom was especially annoyed by Roz's attitude. “You're so negative, no one can talk to you anymore,” her mother yelled. The more they argued, the worse Roz's stomach felt.
- Depression - When Depression Becomes Severe - Risk Factors For Teen Suicide, Warning Signs Of Suicide, Heeding The Threat
- Depression - What Causes Depression - Before Depression Strikes, How The Body Reacts To Stress, What Causes The Body To Develop Depression?
- Depression - What Is Depression - Who Has Depression?
- Depression - What Is Depression - What Does It Feel Like To Be Depressed?
- Depression - What Is Depression - It Can Happen To Anyone
- Depression - What Is Depression - Types Of Depression
- Other Free Encyclopedias