Good - Moral Versus Nonmoral Good, Intrinsic And Merely Instrumental Good, Teleological Versus Consequentialist Views Of The Good
Philosophical accounts of "the good" are, broadly speaking, accounts of what it is to be an object of value—especially of moral value. A systematic study of these accounts is aided by such distinctions as the following.
- Good - Moral Versus Nonmoral Good
- Good - Intrinsic And Merely Instrumental Good
- Good - Teleological Versus Consequentialist Views Of The Good
- Good - Subjective Versus Objective Accounts
- Good - Aristotle, Platonism, And Christianity
- Good - Stoic And Epicurean Visions Of "the Good Life"
- Good - The Good Of The Whole: Leibniz, Whitehead, And Spinoza
- Good - The Good In Metaethics
- Good - The Right And The Good
- Good - Virtues, Perfectionism, And The Good Life
- Good - Bibliography
- Other Free Encyclopedias