Conceptualizing Globalization, Is Globalization New?, Implications Of Globalization, Conclusion, Bibliography
Globalization is a complex and controversial concept. There is little agreement in the literature on what it is, whether it is or is not taking place, whether it is new or old, and if it is good or bad. In its narrower conception, globalization signifies a process of intensification of economic, political, and cultural interconnectedness among the various actors in the global system. In the economic arena, where globalization is pursued more systematically, it represents a process of integration of national economies with the aim of making the global economy develop the capacity to work as a unit.
- General Will - The General Will Before Rousseau, Jean-jacques Rousseau, Rousseau's General Will, The General Will After Rousseau
- General Globalization - Conceptualizing Globalization
- General Globalization - Is Globalization New?
- General Globalization - Implications Of Globalization
- General Globalization - Conclusion
- General Globalization - Bibliography
- Other Free Encyclopedias