OverviewThe "era Of Art", From Ars To Arte To Beaux-arts, The "arts" And Other Cultures
While people have always made objects that are rightly considered works of art, the idea of the arts is a separate category of human endeavor—distinct, that is, from other kinds of human activity such as hunting or food gathering or making in general—is a relatively modern construction.
- Arts - Africa - The Myth Of Primitivism, Functionalism, Structuralism, And "one Tribe, One Style", Beyond Sub-saharan African Art
- Arts - Overview - The "era Of Art"
- Arts - Overview - From Ars To Arte To Beaux-arts
- Arts - Overview - The "arts" And Other Cultures
- Arts - Overview - Bibliography
- Other Free Encyclopedias