The Light Microscope, History Of Light Microscopy, Electron Microscopy, Scanning Tunneling Microscopy, Recent Developments In Microscopy
Microscopy is the science of producing and observing images of objects that cannot be seen by the unaided eye. A microscope is an instrument which produces the image. The primary function of a microscope is to resolve, that is distinguish, two closely spaced objects as separate. The secondary function of a microscope is to magnify. Microscopy has developed into an exciting field with numerous applications in biology, geology, chemistry, physics, and technology.
- Microscopy - The Light Microscope
- Microscopy - History Of Light Microscopy
- Microscopy - Electron Microscopy
- Microscopy - Scanning Tunneling Microscopy
- Microscopy - Recent Developments In Microscopy
- Other Free Encyclopedias