Other Free Encyclopedias » Science Encyclopedia » Cerebral Palsy

Cerebral Palsy - Where to Go for Help - Organizations, Information Web Sites, Other Cp Friends’ Web Sites, On-line Cp Discussion Forums - 800 Numbers

disabilities national

  • Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
    (800) 949-4232
  • National Head Injury Foundation
    (800) 444-6443
  • National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities
    (800) 695-0285
[back] Cerebral Palsy - What Specific Treatments Are Available - Physical Therapy, Speech And Language Therapy, Other Treatments - Behavioral Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Drug Therapy

User Comments

Your email address will be altered so spam harvesting bots can't read it easily.
Hide my email completely instead?

Cancel or